WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (e.g.: Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
Acceptance of cookies
In addition to the use of PushGetUp®'s own cookies, third parties are allowed to set cookies and access them on your device.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc.
The data they keep is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
COOKIES ACCEPTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND COOKIES EXCEPTED
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies, and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website:
THIS WEBSITE'S OWN COOKIES
- Login: Cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your www.pushgetup.com account
- Personalization: Cookies help to remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that related content can be shown to you.
- Preferences: Cookies allow you to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Social media cookies
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while you browse www.pushgetup.com, for example, when you use the Instagram content button.
Below, you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in its Cookies Policy.
- Instagram cookies, see more information in its Cookies Policy.
CAN YOU DELETE COOKIES?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or specific way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.